[Lingtyp] Job opening: PhD or postdoc (U Jena), English linguistics and/or linguistic typology

Volker Gast volker.gast at uni-jena.de
Mon Dec 16 13:40:11 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
the Department of English and American studies at the University of Jena
invites applications for a position as a PhD student (50%) or postdoc
(100%), starting in April 2020, for three years. We're looking for
someone with a background in English linguistics and/or linguistic
typology, ideally with some experience in empirical work, and some
knowledge of Python and/or R. The official job ad is in German, cf.
below. Please get in touch with me for more information
(volker.gast at uni-jena.de) .

Best,
Volker

Job ad:
https://www4.uni-jena.de/Universit%C3%A4t/Stellenmarkt/Wissenschaftliche+Mitarbeiter/Wissenschaftlicher+Mitarbeiter+%28m_w_d%29+am+Institut+f%C3%BCr+Anglistik+und+Amerikanistik+der+Philosophischen+Fakult%C3%A4t.html

___

http://linktype.iaa.uni-jena.de/VG