[Lingtyp] Administrative matter: Registration for ALT2019

David Gil gil at shh.mpg.de
Mon Jul 1 13:30:12 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Thank you, Silvia, for your very quick response.

I just checked my bank account and it turns out that I did indeed make
the registration payment back on June 19.  I will send you proof of
payment in a separate message.  I should have been more suspicious of
the easychair message, which was clearly erroneous.

So I hereby withdraw my plea for somebody to help me register for ALT,
and apologise once again for taking people's time with this.

Best,

David

Email: gil at shh.mpg.de