[Lingtyp] oral languages in modern societies

TasakuTsunoda tasakutsunoda at nifty.com
Mon Jul 8 06:39:54 UTC 2019

Dear Sergey,

Please allow me to recommend my own work. I think that the following book is relevant:

Tsunoda, Tasaku. 2005. Language endangerment and language revitalization. Berlin and New York: Mouton de Gruyter. (Paperback edition 2006)

I think that in particular the following chapters are relevant:

Chapter 6. External setting of language endangerment.

Chapter 7. Speech behaviour: sociolinguistic aspects of language endangerment.

Chapter 8. Structural changes in language endangerment.

Best wishes,

Tasaku Tsunoda

送信元: Lingtyp <lingtyp-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org> (Sergey Lyosov <sergelyosov at inbox.ru> の代理)