[Lingtyp] Reported speech workshop - University of Helsinki - 19-20 March 2020

Spronck, Stef stef.spronck at helsinki.fi
Wed Nov 27 12:01:25 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Please find in the attachment a call for contributions for a workshop on reported speech to be held at the University of Helsinki on 19-20 March 2020. Rather than polished presentations we invite informal data sessions (of either 30 or 60 minutes) in which we collectively discuss examples and raw transcriptions (details attached).

Thank you very much for getting in touch if you would like to participate, and please forward the call to anyone who might be interested!

Thank you,
Stef

--
Dr Stef Spronck
Postdoctoral researcher at the University of Helsinki (HU Humanities Programme; Indigenous languages)