[Lingtyp] Mirror/alternative of the Konstanz universals archive

Neele Harlos neele.harlos at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sun Oct 20 12:31:39 UTC 2019

Dear all,
I was also searching for it, or rather the „Grammatisches Raritätenkabinett“. There is an offline version via Wayback Machine at archive.org <http://archive.org/>, but it does not include the Browse or Search functions. As I am giving a seminar on rarities where students have to research a rarity of their choice I would be very interested to know what happened and possibly will happen with the archive in the near future - or if anybody has an idea where to get the rarities. I heard a rumor that it is transferred to another server, but I could not find any information about where to exactly or how long it will take.

Best,
Neele