[Lingtyp] Call for papers: Conference "Caritive constructions in the languages of the world", 30 November - 2 December 2020, St. Petersburg (Russia)

Sonya Oskolskaya sonypolik at mail.ru
Sun Apr 12 12:37:29 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

We have rescheduled the conference "Caritive constructions in the
language of the world" (St. Petersburg, Russia) to 30 November - 2
December, 2020. Since there are still some free slots in the program,
you are welcome to submit your abstracts no later than September 1st, 2020.
The detailed information can be found at the conference webpage:
https://www.caritive.org/conference-2020

Stay healthy!
Sonya Oskolskaya