[Lingtyp] At least one more abstract needed for the SLE workshop “Iconicity in prosaic lexicon” to happen

JOO, Ian [Student] ian.joo at connect.polyu.hk
Wed Nov 11 15:02:37 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I am planning a workshop at the SLE2021<http://www.sle2021.eu/> conference, to be held in Athens next August. The title is “iconicity in prosaic lexicon”, please find the call for papers attached for details.
So far I have 7 abstracts (mine included) and yet I need at least 8 (preferably more) in order to propose this workshop to the SLE organisers. I would greatly appreciate it if at least one of you could send me an abstract (before November 20) so that this workshop gets a chance to happen.
(There’s an error in the call for papers, and the length of the provisional abstract should be less than 300 words, including references.)
Thanks in advance for your help!

From Hong Kong,
Ian Joo
[https://www.polyu.edu.hk/emaildisclaimer/PolyU_Email_Signature.jpg]

Disclaimer:

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (the University) immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The University specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through University E-mail Facilities. Any views and opinions expressed are only those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the University and the University accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of such information.