[Lingtyp] workshop Bantu universals and variation

Wal, G.J. van der g.j.van.der.wal at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Nov 13 17:14:45 UTC 2020

Dear typologists,
As the field of Bantu typology is gaining momentum, the BaSIS<https://bantusyntaxinformationstructure.com/> team at Leiden are organising a workshop within WOCAL10, with the aim to obtain a picture of the synchronic variation within the Bantu language family. We want to go beyond lexical data to consider morphosyntax, phonology, and semantics, and welcome presentations from any framework. We would love to see you there!
Please see the call for papers<http://2021.wocal.net/workshops/#BANT> for more extensive information, and feel free to share this with anyone who may be interested! Deadline for abstract submission is 30 November; WOCAL10 is 8-11 June 2021 (and at least partly online).
With best wishes, also on behalf of Elisabeth Kerr and Zhen Li,
Jenneke van der Wal

--
Dr G.J. van der Wal | she/her
Senior Lecturer at the Leiden University Centre for Linguistics<https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/humanities/leiden-university-centre-for-linguistics>