[Lingtyp] Do expressives have a shared phonosemantic mapping system in East Central Asian languages?

Anvita Abbi anvitaabbi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:21:15 UTC 2020

Dear Jess,
You may consider looking into the latest publication by Routledge. Here is
the link.
https://www.routledge.com/Expressive-Morphology-in-the-Languages-of-South-Asia/Williams/p/book/9781138291157
best,
Anvita
Prof. (Dr.) Anvita Abbi
*B.B. Borkar Chair of Comparative Literature, Goa University*

*Formerly: Professor and Chair of the Centre for Linguistics*
*Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India*
*www.andamanese.net* <http://www.andamanese.net/>