[Lingtyp] Free hard copies of A grammar of Kalamang

Jess Tauber tetrahedralpt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:11:10 UTC 2021

Hi- does your grammar cover anything resembling ideophones in the language?
Some time back I had perused the Princeton U. Library collections and had
found that there didn't seem to be too many languages that didn't have much
in the way of Austronesian influence that had very many. Thanks.

Jess Tauber