[Lingtyp] "clitics": recent historical origins

Jess Tauber tetrahedralpt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 12:00:16 UTC 2021

Physicists have their issues, such as is it a particle or a wave? Photons,
for example, as the quanta of electromagnetic waves. Seems to depend a bit
on the context. Similarly the role of the observer or the nature of the
experimental setup helping to determine the nature of the observed results.
Linguistics has plenty of its own context-sensitive observations.  Nature
is squishy in some places, hard as nails in others. Depends on where you're
looking, and when, how, etc.

Jess Tauber

Virus-free.
www.avg.com