[Lingtyp] Grammatical marking of insults (?)

Jussi Ylikoski jussi.ylikoski at oulu.fi
Tue Dec 14 22:09:50 UTC 2021

Dear Riccardo and all,

D’Avis and Meibauer's paper "Du Idiot! Din idiot! Pseudo-vocative constructions and insults in German (and Swedish)" (https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/9783110304176.189/html) might be of interest; see also the thirty studies referring to this paper according to Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?cites=9645899484374998601 (and so forth).

Best regards,

Jussi