[Lingtyp] ‘hither’ and ‘thither’

Prof. Dr. Thomas Stolz stolz at uni-bremen.de
Wed Dec 29 16:32:12 UTC 2021

  Dear Sergey,

read this:

Nintemann, Julia & Maja Robbers & Nicole Hober. 2020.
/Here - Hither - Hence and related categries. A cross-linguistic study./
(Studia Typologica 26). Berlin, Boston: De Gruyter Mouton.
ISBN 978-3-11-067244-2

This study takes account of data from 250 languages.

All the best
Thomas

----- Nachricht von Sergey Loesov <sergeloesov at gmail.com> ---------