[Lingtyp] Summer School "Doorway to Human History" - August 16 to 27, 2021 (online)

Annika Tjuka tjuka at shh.mpg.de
Thu Jun 3 08:58:54 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to a summer school organized by the
doctoral researchers of the Max Planck Institute for the Science of
Human History. The theme is "Doorway to Human History" with an
interdisciplinary program of classes in linguistics, archaeology and
archaeogenetics.

  * Date: August 16 to 27, 2021
  * Application deadline: June 25, 2021
  * no registration fee
  * everything online
  * time zone: CEST
  * level: MA/PhD (applications from motivated BA students will also be
    considered)
  * participants presenting a poster will receive 8 ETCS and a
    certificate of attendance
  * class topics: Linguistic Typology, Loanwords, Bayesian Phylogenetic
    Linguistics, Version control with Git, Zooarchaeology, DNA
    Sequencing and many more.