[Lingtyp] affirmative particles and affirmative answers

Ljuba Veselinova ljuba at ling.su.se
Tue Nov 16 09:16:30 UTC 2021

Dear Jon,

Here comes some work on the typology of answers to polar questions. Hope it
helps.

All my best,
Ljuba

Ljuba Veselinova, Professor
Dept of Linguistics, Stockholm University, S-10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46-8-16-2332 Fax: +46-8-15 5389
URL  : https://www.ling.su.se/ljuba.veselinova
<http://www.ling.su.se/ljuba.veselinova>

"We learn by going where we want to go."
                                          Julia Cameron