[Lingtyp] typology of verbalization / adjectivalization

Irina Nikolaeva in3 at soas.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 11:26:55 UTC 2021

Dear Adam,

Since you mentioned adjectivalization, it is pretty much the main topic of
this book (which also discusses other interclass derivations at some
length):

Nikolaeva, Irina and Spencer, Andrew (2019) *Mixed categories: The
Morphosyntax of noun modification <https://eprints.soas.ac.uk/31971>.*
Cambridge:
Cambridge University Press.
https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/mixed-categories/6E9411E8A9B2DBE72CB5FD23A3F23A43