[Lingtyp] Linguistics Chair at ANU

Nicholas Evans nicholas.evans at anu.edu.au
Sun Sep 5 02:31:36 UTC 2021

Dear Lingtypers,

I'd like to call your attention to a new chair being advertised at the ANU, in the hope that we will receive a strong field of applications from the typological community.

Very best

Nick Evans

The Australian National University is now recruiting for a new Chair in Linguistics, continuing its long tradition in empirical, field-based and typological linguistics To encourage applicants from mid to established career stages, the position is being advertised at both 'Full Professor' and 'Associate Professor' levels.

For details, see:

> https://jobs.anu.edu.au/cw/en/job/541478/associate-professorprofessor-linguistics-level-de
>
> https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/en-au/listing/263583/associate-professor-professor-linguistics-level-d-e/?TrackID=8

Nicholas (Nick) Evans

Director, CoEDL (ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language)

Coombs Building, Fellows Road
CHL, CAP, Australian National University

nicholas.evans at anu.edu.au

I acknowledge the Ngunnawal people as custodians of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to their elders, past and present. Their custodianship has never been ceded.