[Lingtyp] 3 PhD positions "Uncovering the dynamics of person marking"

Linda Konnerth linda.konnerth at uni-koeln.de
Wed Apr 6 10:53:27 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached ads for 3 PhD positions in my project "Uncovering
the dynamics of person marking: A construction-based approach in
historical microtypology" (DFG, Emmy Noether program), hosted at the
University of Cologne. More information on the project can be found here:

https://ifl.phil-fak.uni-koeln.de/en/general-linguistics/people/dr-konnerth/uncovering-the-dynamics-of-person-marking

The PhD positions are fully-funded for 3+1 years, and are offered with
the standard PhD salaries in Germany (E13 TV-L, 65%). Funding for field
trips and some conference travel is provided.

I'd appreciate your help with passing on this information to suitable
candidates!

Linda