[Lingtyp] ALT Newsletter 61

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian.nordhoff at glottotopia.de
Mon Aug 8 18:03:40 UTC 2022

Dear all,
Maïa took the words right off my keyboard. My initial reaction was the
same, but I postponed my reply as I wanted to look into it in more detail.
Do we happen to  know how many institutional subscriptions there are for
LT? De Gruyter have presumably made some calculations for the
transition, which would be interesting to see. Without numbers, it will
be hard to evaluate the proposition.

This model was developed by Annual Reviews. You can find good
explanation here:
Best wishes
Sebastian