[Lingtyp] spectrograms in linguistic description and for language comparison

Cat Butz Cat.Butz at hhu.de
Wed Dec 7 11:39:57 UTC 2022

Am 2022-12-05 09:48, schrieb Christian Lehmann:
> I am not sure how many members of this list would wish to continue
> this discussion.

I, for one, am currently writing a grammar for my dissertation and am
reading everything in this discussion with great interest. Thanks to
everyone participating in this discussion for pointing out all those
things.

Best,
---
Cat Butz (she)
HHU Düsseldorf, general linguistics

Cat Butz (sie)
HHU Düsseldorf, allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft