[Lingtyp] Locative-comitative homophony

Silvia Luraghi luraghi at unipv.it
Tue Feb 22 19:17:10 UTC 2022

Dear Yi-Yang,
from the examples you give it looks that rather than locative-comitative
you're speaking of recipient-comitative. This type of syncretism is very
rare in the world's languages, see Stolz, Stroh, Urdze 2006: 114-119 (he
uses the term 'benefactive' to also include recipients).
Silvia
Silvia Luraghi
Università di Pavia
Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici, Sezione di Linguistica
Strada Nuova 65
I-27100 Pavia
tel.: +39/0382/984685
Web page personale: https://studiumanistici.unipv.it/?pagina=docenti&id=68