[Lingtyp] motion verbs

Nigel Vincent nigel.vincent at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 07:38:21 UTC 2022

A volume that I have found useful in this context is Maud Devos & Jenneke van der Wal (eds) 'Come' and 'Go' off the Beaten Grammaticalization Path (De Gruyter 2014).
Nigel

Professor Nigel Vincent, FBA MAE
Professor Emeritus of General & Romance Linguistics
The University of Manchester

Linguistics & English Language
School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
The University of Manchester