[Lingtyp] idioms/listemes in grammars

Valia Kordoni evangelia.kordoni at anglistik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 3 13:09:34 UTC 2022

Dear Adam,

perhaps you may want to take a look at the following paper, too. It is
also based on the English Resource Grammar which Alexandre mentioned in
his message below

https://aclanthology.org/D07-1110/

Aline Villavicencio, Valia Kordoni, Yi Zhang, Marco Idiart, and Carlos
Ramisch. 2007. Validation and Evaluation of Automatically Acquired
Multiword Expressions for Grammar Engineering. In Proceedings of the 2007
Joint Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and
Computational Natural Language Learning (EMNLP-CoNLL), pages 1034–1043,
Prague, Czech Republic. Association for Computational Linguistics.

Best,
Valia Kordoni