[Lingtyp] High Desert Linguistics Society Conference - Call for Papers

Jens Van Gysel jelvangysel at unm.edu
Fri May 20 21:06:12 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

The High Desert Linguistics Society (the University of New Mexico's graduate student organization in Linguistics) is pleased to announce that the Call for Papers for our 15th biennial conference is now live on EasyChair<https://easychair.org/cfp/HDLS15>! The conference will take place from November 11th, 2022 to November 13th, 2022. It will be hybrid, with the in-person component at the University of New Mexico campus in Albuquerque.

We would love to feature talks about your work - the University of New Mexico's Linguistics Department has for a long time had a strong focus on linguistic typology, and we would love for this to be reflected in our conference program. Please consult the call for papers for more information, or let me know if you have any questions! The first deadline for abstract submissions is 06/30.

All the best,
---
Jens Van Gysel (he/him/his)
PhD Candidate