[Lingtyp] Jena tutorial Transeurasian contact 25-26 Oct

Robbeets, Martine robbeets at shh.mpg.de
Mon Oct 17 14:58:11 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

On 25 and 26 October, our Archaeolinguistic Research Group organizes a tutorial on prehistoric contact between speakers of Transeurasian and neighbouring languages at the Max Planck Institute for Geoanthropology in Jena.

Our Guest Speakers include Michaël PEYROT & Abel WARRIES (Leiden University), William TAYLOR (University of Boulder, Colorado), Edward VAJDA (Western Washington University), Marc MIYAKE (Hawaii), David BRADLEY (La Trobe University, Melbourne), Gideon SHELACH-LAVI (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem), Hidetoshi SHIRASHI (Sapporo Gakuin University, Japan), Itsuji TANGIKU (Hokkaido University Center for Ainu & Indigenous Studies, Japan) and Shiro SASAKI (National Ainu Museum, Japan). Please see full program in the attachment.

We warmly welcome you to attend this hybrid event. Participation is free. For registration please contact Matthias Donners (donners at shh.mpg.de<mailto:donners at shh.mpg.de>), including your name, affiliation and Email address. You can either request a Zoom link for the event or  notify us about your personal presence at the venue.

Looking forward,

Martine Robbeets

Prof. Dr. habil Martine Robbeets
Archaeolinguistic Research Group Leader

Max-Planck-Institut für Geoanthropologie
Kahlaische Strasse 10, room 035; 07745 Jena; Germany
robbeets at shh.mpg.de<mailto:robbeets at shh.mpg.de>
http://www.shh.mpg.de/100886/eurasia3angle_group?seite=1
https://www.eurasia3angle.com