[Lingtyp] Temporal adverbial clauses

Jesus Francisco Olguin Martinez olguinmartinez at ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 19 17:05:45 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well
I have filed my dissertation 'temporal adverbial clauses in the languages
of the world: Clause-linking strategies.' It will be available in ProQuest
in two more weeks. In the meantime, you can have access to the dissertation
in the following link:
(1) Temporal Adverbial Clauses in the Languages of the World:
Clause-Linking Strategies | Jesús Olguín Martínez - Academia.edu
<https://www.academia.edu/88691265/Temporal_Adverbial_Clauses_in_the_Languages_of_the_World_Clause_Linking_Strategies>
I really want to thank you for always answering my questions and for always
providing interesting discussion. Many thanks for your support and
encouragement.

Jesús Olguín Martínez
Ph.D, Dept. of Linguistics
*University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)*
Home - Jesús Olguín (jesusolguinmartinez.com)
<https://www.jesusolguinmartinez.com/?fbclid=IwAR2len8OjCPh6HfiREXrVK56ZMgLrXDUolQdO1G-cG9z2DDl4XM5ZvueVqs>

Dissertation:
Olguín Martínez, Jesús. 2022. *Temporal adverbial clauses in the languages
of the world: Clause-linking strategies*. Ph.D. dissertation, University of
California, Santa Barbara.

Recent publications:
Olguín Martínez, Jesús. 2022. Contact-induced language contact: The case of
Mixtec adverbial clauses. *Journal of Language Contact. Evolution of
Languages, Contact and Discourse* 15. 1-70.
Olguín Martínez, Jesús & Nicholas Lester.  2021. A quantitative analysis of
counterfactual conditionals in the world’s languages. *Italian Journal of
Linguistics 33*. 147-182.
Olguín Martínez, Jesús. 2021. ‘As if’ constructions in world-wide
perspective. *Journal Linguistic typology at the crossroads* 1. 2-33.