[Lingtyp] Workshop proposal: "The Grammar of Impoliteness" (SLE 2023 - Athens)

Riccardo Giomi rgiomi at campus.ul.pt
Tue Sep 27 09:49:42 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to the workshop proposal advertised in
the attached call for papers. The workshop is intended to be held at SLE
2023 <https://societaslinguistica.eu/sle2023/> in Athens.

For any questions about the workshop, please feel free to contact me at
this address.

Best wishes,
Riccardo Giomi (on behalf of the organising team)

--
Riccardo Giomi, Ph.D.
University of Liège