[Lingtyp] publishing a grammar with hyperlinks

Guillaume Jacques rgyalrongskad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:12:12 UTC 2023

Dear Michael,

A possible example of what you are looking for is my grammar of Japhug (A
grammar of Japhug | Language Science Press (langsci-press.org)
<https://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/295>), which has doi hyperlinks to
sound files in the Pangloss archive for a significant part of example
sentences.

Guillaume

Le jeu. 7 déc. 2023 à 22:52, Michael Daniel <misha.daniel at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> On behalf of a colleague, Ilya Yakubovich (Philipps-Universität Marburg),
> I am making the following request: could you provide references to books
> published both on paper and online, where the electronic versions contain
> integrated links to electronic corpora (or similar sources)? Roughly, it
> may look something  like this:
>
> ... the form մարդիկների
> <http://www.eanc.net/EANC/search/context.php?doc_id=6774&start_sent_no=&end_sent_no=&found1=23.33&query=sid=38025&page=1&search_language=armenian1&interface_language=en&contexts_output_language=armenian1>
> is relatively infrequent, with only 118 occurrences in EANC ...
>
> where the paper version would simply read as:
>
> ... the form մարդիկների is relatively infrequent, with only 118
> occurrences in EANC ...
>
> He needs some examples of good practices (which my example is probably
> not) to negotiate with his publisher.
>
> You may as well respond directly to him (in the copy).
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Michael Daniel
>
> --
> Михаил Даниэль
> *Я осуждаю агрессию моей страны против Украины.*
> Michael Daniel
> *I condemn my country's aggression in Ukraine.*

Guillaume Jacques

Directeur de recherches
CNRS (CRLAO) - EPHE- INALCO
https://scholar.google.fr/citations?user=1XCp2-oAAAAJ&hl=fr