[Lingtyp] Recovering text from Transcriber

Juergen Bohnemeyer jb77 at buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 23 01:56:37 UTC 2023

Thank you, Nick!!! Yes I had tried text processors, to no avail. Word throws an unspecified error; the Apple Notes app imports the file as an image, unhelpfully.

But, you’re absolutely right, ELAN imports Transcriber files! I can’t believe I never even tried that 🤦‍♂️

Thanks again! -- Juergen

Juergen Bohnemeyer (He/Him)
Professor, Department of Linguistics
University at Buffalo

Office: 642 Baldy Hall, UB North Campus
Mailing address: 609 Baldy Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260
Phone: (716) 645 0127
Fax: (716) 645 3825
Email: jb77 at buffalo.edu<mailto:jb77 at buffalo.edu>
Web: http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~jb77/

Office hours Tu/Th 3:30-4:30pm in 642 Baldy or via Zoom (Meeting ID 585 520 2411; Passcode Hoorheh)

There’s A Crack In Everything - That’s How The Light Gets In
(Leonard Cohen)