[Lingtyp] typology projects that use inter-rater reliability?

Adam James Ross Tallman ajrtallman at utexas.edu
Sat Oct 14 16:15:20 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I am gathering a list of projects / citations / papers that use or refer to
inter-rater reliability. So far I have.

Himmelmann et al. On the universality of intonational phrases: a
cross-linguistic interrater study. *Phonology *35.

Gast & Koptjevskaja-Tamm. 2022. Patterns of persistence and diffusibility
in the European lexicon. *Linguistic Typology *(not explicitly the topic of
the paper, but interrater reliability metrics are used)

I understand people working with Grambank have used it, but I don't know if
there is a publication on that.

best,

Adam

--