[Lingtyp] Middle Voice

Andrea Sansò andrea.sanso at uninsubria.it
Mon Apr 29 17:22:00 UTC 2024

Dear Sergey,

there is a special issue of STUF - Language Typology and Universals (volume
76, issue 2, 2023) guest-edited by Guglielmo Inglese and me dedicated to
the emergence of middle voice systems. All the articles are open-access.

Another paper by Guglielmo Inglese has been already suggested by Silvia.

Best wishes,
Andrea