6.1306, FYI: Synthinar on the Web, Multilingual email, IPA font

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Sep 24 21:08:05 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1306. Sun Sep 24 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  127

Subject: 6.1306, FYI: Synthinar on the Web, Multilingual email, IPA font

Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 1995 19:53:00 +0800
From:  jtauber at tartarus.uwa.edu.au ("James K. Tauber")
Subject:  Synthinar on the Web

2)
Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 1995 13:08:43 GMT
From:  Language at sesame.demon.co.uk (John Clews)
Subject: Multilingual email

3)
Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 1995 17:40:00 PDT
From:  IYO1VAF at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU (Vicki Fromkin                       )
Subject:  Re: 6.1294, Qs: IPA font, Speaking style, Confs in South Africa, Lati

Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 1995 19:53:00 +0800
From:  jtauber at tartarus.uwa.edu.au ("James K. Tauber")

In LINGUIST 6.1296, Steven Schaufele announced the restarting of his
Syntactic Theory Seminar, SYNTHINAR. He also mentioned that I maintain
web versions of the previous lecturettes.

They can now be found at:

	http://www.entmp.org/linguistics/synthinar/

I should reiterate that Steven is the one to be contacted if you would
like to subscribe to the e-seminar. His address is fcosws at prairienet.org

James K. Tauber <jtauber at tartarus.uwa.edu.au>         currently at ALS 95
University Computing Services and Centre for Linguistics
University of Western Australia, Perth, AUSTRALIA
http://www.uwa.edu.au/student/jtauber                 finger for PGP key