7.1218, FYI: Russian Sign Lg, Editorial studentship, Url for TESL

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Sep 2 01:42:37 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1218. Sun Sep 1 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  127

Subject: 7.1218, FYI: Russian Sign Lg, Editorial studentship, Url for TESL

Date:  Wed, 28 Aug 1996 14:08:55 +0300
From:  jkautz at u.washington.edu (jojo)
Subject:  Russian Sign Language Project

2)
Date:  Fri, 30 Aug 1996 16:43:49 CDT
From:  Li.Wei at newcastle.ac.uk (Li Wei)
Subject:  The Ablex Editorial Studentship

3)
Date:  Sun, 01 Sep 1996 09:46:47 BST
From:  kitao at unix.lancs.ac.uk (KENJI KITAO)
Subject:  Final Version of On-Line Resources

Date:  Wed, 28 Aug 1996 14:08:55 +0300
From:  jkautz at u.washington.edu (jojo)

A prototype of the the Video Database of Russian Sign Language
can be seen at the following URL
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jkautz/russian.sign.video.html

At present the site contains GIF animations of Kinship terms and wh
words in Russian Sign Language.  I would appreciate any feedback you
might have on how the animations play on your web browser.  e.g. too
slow, too fast, etc.  Thank you.  Joseph Kautz