7.1244, Qs: L2 reading, References, Dictionary, Historical syntax

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Sep 8 15:08:29 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1244. Sun Sep 8 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  129

Subject: 7.1244, Qs: L2 reading, References, Dictionary, Historical syntax

Date:  Thu, 05 Sep 1996 18:16:20 -0300
From:  wmagno at amazon.com.br (Walkyria Magno e Silva)
Subject:  computer science students

2)
Date:  Fri, 06 Sep 1996 16:24:19 BST
From:  oesten at ling.su.se (Oesten Dahl)
Subject:  Standards for bibliographical references

3)
Date:  Sat, 07 Sep 1996 08:34:36 PDT
From:  kkaufman at mail1.wn.net (mdavis)
Subject:  Berber/English Dictionary

4)
Date:  Sat, 07 Sep 1996 17:07:27 CDT
From:  ashbaugh at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu (Aimee Ashbaugh)
Subject:  Historical Syntax

Date:  Thu, 05 Sep 1996 18:16:20 -0300
From:  wmagno at amazon.com.br (Walkyria Magno e Silva)

I'm conducting research on difficulties computer students in Brazil
find when reading this specific area in English (English for Specific
Purposes).  Is there anybody doing something similar?  I'd like to
exchange ideas about which hypothesis we can make trying to sort
out these difficulties.

Thanks for any response.