8.633, Qs: Surveys on phonological theory

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 30 16:21:59 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-633. Wed Apr 30 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.633, Qs: Surveys on phonological theory

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

  Last chance!  Until May 4, you may make credit card donations to
  LINGUIST via the Cascadilla Press web site:
                  http://www.cascadilla.com/linglist.html
  If you believe LINGUIST is a valuable service, please contribute to
  the LINGUIST Editorial Support Fund, which pays our student editors.

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>