9.772, Qs: Semantics & Syntax, Chinese, Dialogue

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 22 18:38:12 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-772. Fri May 22 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.772, Qs: Semantics & Syntax, Chinese, Dialogue

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 21 May 1998 22:46:33 +0200
From:  Lukasz Pielasa <lluke at kki.net.pl>
Subject:  Reference

2)
Date:  Fri, 22 May 1998 06:41:54 +0800
From:  Andy CHIN <ctcochin at moscow.cityu.edu.hk>
Subject:  Inquiry of Books on Abbreviations

3)
Date:  Fri, 22 May 1998 09:45:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Don Fitzmahan <don at fitzmahan.lutsk.ua>
Subject:  the study of dialogue

Date:  Thu, 21 May 1998 22:46:33 +0200
From:  Lukasz Pielasa <lluke at kki.net.pl>

Could someone please give me the full reference to Keenan's paper "On
semantics and binding" (or something very similar) from 1987 I believe.
I'd be extremely grateful.

Luke