9.1630, FYI: Publishing house, Translation, Semiotics

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Nov 17 15:29:44 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1630. Tue Nov 17 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1630, FYI: Publishing house, Translation, Semiotics

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 15 Nov 1998 01:56:22 +0300
From:  "ETS publishing house" <volod2 at iic.ru>
Subject:  News of ETS publishing house (3rd issue)

2)
Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:50:26 -0800 (PST)
From:  Michele Neylon <micheleneylon at yahoo.com>
Subject:  Ring of Translation Research

3)
Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:25:37 -0800 (PST)
From:  alan harris <vcspc005 at csun.edu>
Subject:  Join the Semiotic Society of America

Date:  Sun, 15 Nov 1998 01:56:22 +0300
From:  "ETS publishing house" <volod2 at iic.ru>

This is the third issue of our monthly news.

Visit our weekly updated Live Dictionary project (last update -
November 8) http://www.ets.ru/livelang/home.htm

New books available:
 - Own business in Germany
 - German-Russian Dictionary-Handbook. Correspondence with Officials
   and Institutions: letter structure, samples of addresses,
   letters examples, German-Russian Dictionary. Second issue.

New polyglossum databases:
 - German-Russian and Russian-German (auto)transport dictionary
   Authors: Shakhidjanian, Fagradiants, Zaychick, Rusak
   (c) ETS publishing house, 1998.
 - German-Russian and Russian-German dictionary of chemistry and
   chemical technology
   Author: Chizov V.A.
   (c) ETS publishing house, 1998.

To find out more news of our publishing house, please visit
our internet site http://www.ets.ru
Remember that Russian part of site is updating foremost.

Resellers are welcome. More info: mailto:ets at ets.ru

Technical support of electronic dictionaries and books by ETS:
mailto:butakov at ets.ru?subject=Support