10.1183, Qs: Germanic Etymolgy, Punctuation, Arabski Paper

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 11 01:50:35 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1183. Tue Aug 10 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1183, Qs: Germanic Etymolgy, Punctuation, Arabski Paper

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:45:17 -0400
From:  "Vladimir Orel" <vladorel at iaw.on.ca>
Subject:  Germanic Etymology References

2)
Date:  Mon, 09 Aug 1999 23:13:37 +0200
From:  "Bart Geurts" <bart.geurts at mpi.nl>
Subject:  Quotation marks

3)
Date:  Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:27:31 +0100
From:  Pia Kohlmyr <Pia.Kohlmyr at eng.gu.se>
Subject:  Arabski 1979 paper

Date:  Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:45:17 -0400
From:  "Vladimir Orel" <vladorel at iaw.on.ca>

References and offprints in Germanic etymology needed

Vladimir Orel (Bar-Ilan University) is currently working on a "Handbook of
Germanic etymology (Proto-Germanic Vocabulary)" and will appreciate any
biblio references or offprints related to the field of Germanic etymology
and historical grammar.

Vladimir Orel
Dept. of English, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel
vladorel@ iaw.on.ca