11.2663, FYI: Summer School/ Terminology, Spanish On-line

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 8 17:27:22 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-2663. Fri Dec 8 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.2663, FYI: Summer School/ Terminology, Spanish On-line

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Rob Beltz, E. Michigan U. <rob at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:59:58 +0100
From:  .iuladocum at grup.upf.es
Subject:  III International Summer School of Terminology

2)
Date:  Fri, 8 Dec 2000 04:01:07 -0800 (PST)
From:  John Kinney<jkinney1978 at yahoo.com>
Subject:  Learn Spanish language on-line

Date:  Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:59:58 +0100
From:  .iuladocum at grup.upf.es

We are pleased to inform you about the IULATERM activities organised by
the Institut Universitari de Lingüística Aplicada (IULA) of  the
Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona for summer 2001.

III INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL OF TERMINOLOGY
>>From 2nd to 6th July, 2001
Director: M. Teresa Cabré
The III International Summer School of Terminology is an introductory
course on terminology directed to students and young researchers
interested in this scientific discipline. Organised by the IULATERM
teachers.
Price (subject to rate exchange): 55.000 PTA / 330 Euros (~ 275 US$)
Limited acceptance.
Preregistration period: from 1st January to 28th February, 2001
Registration period: from 1st to 30th April, 2001
For further information, please contact http://www.iula.upf.es or
escola.term at iula.upf.es

We kindly demand you to forward this information through your list. Do
not hesitate to contact us for further information.

Yours sincerely,

Gemma Martínez
Documentalist