12.248, Qs: Intensifiers/Thai, Coarticulation & Ellision

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 30 18:18:17 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-248. Tue Jan 30 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.248, Qs: Intensifiers/Thai, Coarticulation & Ellision

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Date:  Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:57:18 +0700
From:  "Panuwat  Klubsri-on" <klubsri-on at chaiyomail.com>
Subject:  Intensifiers in Southern Thai Dialect

2)
Date:  Tue, 30 Jan 2001 07:35:34 -0400
From:  Alain Thériault <theriaal at MAGELLAN.UMontreal.CA>
Subject:  "Coarticualtion" with silenced vowels

Date:  Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:57:18 +0700
From:  "Panuwat  Klubsri-on" <klubsri-on at chaiyomail.com>

Dear LINGUIST members,

I interested in intensifiers in Soutern Thai dialect and I take this
subject for my M.A.thesis. I'd like to find out the devices of these
intensifiers how they come and I'd like to know more about intensifiers
in another languages in order to compare with The Thai language. I would
be grateful if you point us to any work on this topic Please reply
directly to me at:

pattrawan_k at hotmail.com

Thank you very much

Pattrawan Klubsri-on
Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok Thailand