13.2135, Jobs: Arabic Translation: Manager, Virginia USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 20 18:15:05 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2135. Tue Aug 20 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2135, Jobs: Arabic Translation: Manager, Virginia USA

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:15:44 +0000
From:  lflick at titan.com
Subject:  Jobs: Arabic Translation: Manager, Titan Systems Corporation, VA, USA

Date:  Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:15:44 +0000
From:  lflick at titan.com

University or Organization: Titan Systems Corporation
Rank of Job: Manager
Specialty Areas Required: General Linguistics
Required Language(s):Arabic, Standard (ABV)

ARABIC LINGUISTS WANTED...

Do you speak Arabic?
Do you have a command of its local dialects?
Do you want to know how you may play a global role and forge the path
to a higher economical future for your self?

If you've answered, "YES" to the above, and you would like to find the
means to achieve this desired goal; you should read the following:

Titan Systems Corporation is seeking to reinforce its linguistics
department by hiring additional Arabic linguists to meet and elevate
our activities in the Arabic venue.

Qualified candidates with linguistic abilities in American English ,
Modern Standard Arabic and the local dialects that are spoken in the
Arabic world such as the Middle East, Arabic Gulf States, and northern
African continent; are encouraged to contact us on the numbers listed
below.

Official Announcement Specification:

Required Qualifications:

a. Citizenship: candidates must be a US Citizen only, with a valid US
passport.
b. Background: candidates will be subjected to and must pass a
government background investigation.
c. Medical: candidates will undergo a complete physical checkup.
d. Travel: candidates must be able to travel and accept assignments
abroad long and short terms with no exception.
e. Performance: candidates must possess strong personal and work
ethics, and are willing to convey to our respected clients the best
company image possible.

Remunerations:

a. Salary: Titan Systems Corporation offers highly competitive
starting salaries (based on location), with room for advancement.
b. Insurance: free and complete, health, vision, and dental and life
plans for all qualified candidates.  Family plans are available with a
minimal monthly fee.
c. Time Off: scheduled annual vacation time off that increases with
longevity.
d. Bonus: a one thousand dollar recruiting bonus for every new hirer
that is recommended for employment by our employees.
e. Education: continued higher education tuition cost reimbursement.
Rolls & Responsibilities:

Our company's linguists play an important active roll in this vast
field, by providing our clients consisting of government agencies and
the US armed forces a working support in many interpreting and
translating tasks (oral and written), they also provide a window of
knowledge and present a clear and understandable view of the Arabic
culture.

Ttitan Systems Corporation
3877 Fairfax Ridge Rd
Fairfax, VA 22030

1-800-899-6200 Extentions: 6440-8268-6432-8269
http://www.titansystemscorp.com

e-mail:  lflick at titan.com

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Ms Lorenda Flick
	OAT Group / Operation Analysis and Tech Training
	Titan Systems Corporation
	3877 Fairfax Ridge Rd.
	OAT Group
	Fairfax, VA 22030