13.2815, All: Navigating Linguist List: The Support Topic

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 1 19:48:40 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2815. Fri Nov 1 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2815, All: Navigating Linguist List: The Support Topic

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Karen Milligan, WSU 		Naomi Ogasawara, Arizona U.
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Huang, EMU
	Tomoko Okuno, EMU		Steve Moran, EMU
	Lakshmi Narayanan, EMU		Sarah Murray, WSU
	Marisa Ferrara, EMU

Software: Gayathri Sriram, E. Michigan U. <gayatri at linguistlist.org>
          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <chen at linguistlist.org>
	  Prashant Nagaraja, E. Michigan U. <prashant at linguistlist.org>