13.2252, Calls: Macedonian Ling, Machine Translation

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Sep 10 02:03:08 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2252. Mon Sep 9 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2252, Calls: Macedonian Ling, Machine Translation

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.