13.2381, Disc: Do We Need a Replacement for *(...)

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 20 02:01:21 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2381. Thu Sep 19 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2381, Disc: Do We Need a Replacement for *(...)

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU
	Lakshmi Narayanan, EMU		Steve Moran, EMU
	Sarah Murray, WSU		Marisa Ferrara, EMU

Software: Gayathri Sriram, E. Michigan U. <gayatri at linguistlist.org>
          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>