15.997, Confs: Phonetics/Phonology/Leiden, The Netherlands

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 24 18:57:25 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-997. Wed Mar 24 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.997, Confs: Phonetics/Phonology/Leiden, The Netherlands

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.