16.2208, Qs: Profglot Code; Discussion List for Journal Editors

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 19 14:04:15 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2208. Tue Jul 19 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2208, Qs: Profglot Code; Discussion List for Journal Editors

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 18-Jul-2005
From: Simon Courtenage < courtes at westminster.ac.uk >
Subject: Profglot Code

2)
Date: 18-Jul-2005
From: Robert Dale < rdale at ics.mq.edu.au >
Subject: Discussion List for Journal Editors

Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:01:39
From: Simon Courtenage < courtes at westminster.ac.uk >

I would like to find out if anyone has the code for Profglot that they
could send me (email address: courtes at wmin.ac.uk).

Many thanks

Simon Courtenage

--
Dr. Simon Courtenage
Software Systems Engineering Research Group
Email: courtes at wmin.ac.uk
Web: http://users.cscs.wmin.ac.uk/~courtes/ | http://www.sse.wmin.ac.uk

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics