16.618, Confs: Psycholing/Potsdam, Germany

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 2 18:16:07 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-618. Wed Mar 02 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.618, Confs: Psycholing/Potsdam, Germany

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>

Date: 28-Feb-2005
From: Peter beim Graben < peter at ling.uni-potsdam.de >
Subject: Tandem Workshop on Advanced Methods of Electrophysiological Signal Analysis (Part A) and Symbol Grounding? Dynamical Systems Approaches to Language (Part B)

Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:14:54
From: Peter beim Graben < peter at ling.uni-potsdam.de >

Tandem Workshop on Advanced Methods of Electrophysiological Signal Analysis
(Part A) and Symbol Grounding? Dynamical Systems Approaches to Language  (Part B)