17.3801, Calls: Historical Ling, Text/Corpus Ling, Typology/Austria

Fri Dec 22 17:38:08 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3801. Fri Dec 22 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3801, Calls: Historical Ling, Text/Corpus Ling, Typology/Austria

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.