18.3509, Confs: Linguistic Theories/Hong Kong

Sat Nov 24 03:57:12 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3509. Fri Nov 23 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3509, Confs: Linguistic Theories/Hong Kong

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 23-Nov-2007
From: Thomas Lee < glowasia at cuhk.edu.hk >
Subject: 6th Glow in Asia

Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 22:55:05
From: Thomas Lee [glowasia at cuhk.edu.hk]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-3509.html&submissionid=161982&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

6th Glow in Asia

Date: 27-Dec-2007 - 29-Dec-2007
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Contact: Thomas Lee
Contact Email: glowasia at cuhk.edu.hk
Meeting URL: http://www.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/~glow

Linguistic Field(s): Linguistic Theories

Meeting Description:

We are happy to announce that the Sixth Glow in Asia Conference, an
international conference on generative linguistics, will be held at the Chinese
University of Hong Kong on December 27-29, 2007. The theme of the conference
will be: Parametric Syntax and Language Acquisition.

GLOW in Asia VI will be held on December 27-29, 2007 at the Chinese University
of Hong Kong. The updated program and other details have been posted on our
website: http://www.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/~glow/.

Registration is now open for participants. We have extended the deadline for
early registration to Wednesday, November 28, 2007. We hope you will register
early if you have not done so already. Registrations received after this date
will not be eligible for the discount rates.