18.2859, Confs: Discourse Analysis/France

Mon Oct 1 18:59:12 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2859. Mon Oct 01 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2859, Confs: Discourse Analysis/France

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 30-Sep-2007
From: Sophie Cacciaguidi-Fahy < sofiecacciaguidi at eircom.net >
Subject: 7th International Round Table for the Semiotics of Law

Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:55:47
From: Sophie Cacciaguidi-Fahy [sofiecacciaguidi at eircom.net]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-2859.html&submissionid=157741&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

7th International Round Table for the Semiotics of Law
Short Title: IRSL 2008